Waveline 10 x 20 trade show displays are an affordable way to make a big impact in your inline exhibit space. The clean design and easy set up make these systems a favorite among new exhibitors as well as seasoned trade show marketing professionals, and the large graphic area gives you plenty of room to showcase your brand. Every 10 x 20 Waveline display we offer can be assembled and disassembled in a matter of minutes, saving your booth staffers valuable networking time.
These booth systems offer a wide variety of options and configurations. Whether you need support for multimedia, lighting, counters, or product shelving, the Waveline system is a fully supported product line with many accessories to choose from. As with every trade show exhibit we sell, graphic design is included at no charge. Our in-house graphic design team specializes in trade show marketing, with thousands of happy exhibitors every year receiving custom designs and reporting good experiences.
Give us a call at 877.MOD.EXPO or email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
MODdisplays offers a wide selection of high quality trade show exhibits, but our commitment to customer service sets us apart from other online display retailers. The unique approach taken by our sales staff as well as our graphic designers is intended to create the best possible experience for our valued clients. Here are just a few examples of our commitment to customer service:
- When you contact MODdisplays, your call will always be answered by a trained, experienced trade show marketing professional. Many companies direct you to a call center where your questions are fielded by inexperienced operators. Our sales personnel have hands on experience with attending and exhibiting at trade shows, and they spend every day working to create better exhibiting experience for our clients. Our sales personnel do not work on commission, so there is no need to worry about being manipulated by a pushy salesperson. Our goal is your exhibiting success.
- To the best of our knowledge, MODdisplays is the only company in the industry that offers free graphic design. Our in house graphic design team spends every day working with exhibit graphics, and that experience means that they understand what it takes to make your display look great. We never outsource your design project to unqualified freelancers, every product is independently handled by a graphic designer that is specifically assigned to your project based on your company type and your needs.
- To the best of our knowledge, MODdisplays is the only company in the industry that offers free custom renderings and exhibit design. Our rendering team allows our clients to see exactly what their exhibit will look like before they agree to purchase, and we can’t figure out why anyone would buy an exhibit if they’ve never seen an image of the finished product.
- MODdisplays offers a price matching guarantee, which means that we will beat any written estimate. As one of the largest online retailers, our massive purchasing power ensures that we receive the best prices around, and we always pass our savings along to our customers. If you receive a quote from one of our competitors, we will happily beat their price and include all of our free services (graphic design, custom renderings) at no cost to you.
To speak directly with one of our experienced sales representatives, call 877.663.3976 or email email@example.com.
MODdisplays specializes in custom-looking trade show exhibits made entirely from stocked exhibit hardware. Our extensive line of aluminum hardware and accessories allows our exhibit designers to create spaces that are tailored to the needs of your company without the expensive design fees associated with custom exhibit houses. Our graphic design and exhibit design services are available at no cost, and our trained professionals have years of experience creating effective trade show booths.
MODdisplays can offer much faster turnaround times and lower prices than typical custom exhibit houses because all of our display components are stocked at various warehouses scattered across the United States. Surprisingly, the ability to fabricate custom parts for your exhibit adds very little additional functionality. In short, we can create almost anything that a custom exhibit house can create, but at a much cheaper cost and a much quicker turnaround time. Once the design of your exhibit is complete, all that’s left is to pull your hardware components off the shelf and print your graphics.
If you have a quote from a custom exhibit house that seems unreasonable, let MODdisplays take a look to see if there is anything we can do to reduce your costs or speed up your turnaround time. Our friendly, knowledgeable industry professionals are standing by to help. Call 877.663.3976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted by Andy Keeler
on April 27, 2009
, Trade Show Displays
In addition to the classic Alumalite system and the brand new Alumalite Lineare, MODdisplays also offers a minimal, economical version called Alumalite Zero. This simple back wall system comes standard with a counter, shelves, and a monitor mount for only $4774.00. Despite its relatively low price, the Alumalite Zero boasts one of the easiest set up processes of any product on the market today.
Because of the large number of available wing/header configurations, Alumalite Zero can be used to create many different looks without changing the basic structure of the exhibit. Each display uses the same basic structure and same back wall graphics, but by combining the structure in different ways, you can create a nearly infinite number of custom-looking configurations.
As with nearly all of our trade show products, Alumalite Zero components can be ordered a la carte. Each display is made to order, which means you can add or remove accessories from your configuration with ease. Unlike many companies who force you to choose between limited package options or outrageous custom design fees, MODdisplays offers the best of both worlds at the best prices in the industry.
MODdisplays now offers a selection of promotional products to help your company increase brand awareness at your next trade show. It is a proven fact that trade show giveaways can help improve the return on your investment at your next event. Whether you’re looking for a branded pen, bag, notebook, stress ball, or lanyard, MODdisplays has a wide selection to choose from. Please visit www.moddisplays.com for more details.
Trade shows usually last six to eight hours, and offer time for booth staffers to interact with potential clients. Unless you make a big impression on your target audience, there is little hope that potential clients will remember your company’s brand. Sending potential clients away with branded giveaway items is a great way to make sure that you are not forgotten. High quality promotional items may remain in use for years, which serves as a constant reminder of your company.
“Our line of trade show products is constantly expanding and improving, and the addition of promotional items to our catalog complements our existing product line,” said Ben Hughes, Director of Sales at MODdisplays. “Although we will always focus our primary attention on the sale of trade show displays, many of our clients have expressed interest in purchasing trade show giveaways from our website as well. Our primary concern is to make shopping for trade show products easy and affordable for our clients, and we believe that the addition of promotional products is a step in that direction.”
Clients who order promotional products from MODdisplays will receive the same exceptionally quick service and dedicated attention as clients who order large trade show exhibits. MODdisplays has streamlined the process for ordering trade show booth packages to ensure that every order is fulfilled smoothly and every product arrives as expected. If you have any questions about the process at MODdisplays, call 877.663.3976 or email email@example.com.
An industry is a group of companies that operate with the same end-users in mind. For example, the trade show materials industry is comprised of all the companies that are working to sell trade show displays and exhibiting accessories to a group of people who can be collectively referred to as exhibitors. The strongest companies always find themselves in a leadership role within their industry, while weaker companies spend most of their energies imitating the strategies of the stronger companies in an attempt to catch up.
Trade show marketing is no different. If you find yourself planning your trade show exhibit by trying to model your booth after one of your best competitors, you will probably find that your industry-leading competitor will have further distanced itself by the time you’ve adequately mimicked their exhibiting system. In order to take a leadership role in your industry, you need to step away from industry standards and norms and take a long, hard look at what end-users are looking for. Once you understand your client’s profile, you’ll have a clear picture of what marketing steps to take. Instead of merely copying your competitors marketing efforts, you will be able to define your own presence and set the tone for your industry. Your display may take an entirely different shape and style than any of your competitors, but that won’t matter if your look is exactly what clients have been searching for.
One way to spot a dying company is to look for responsive marketing practices. Do you ever wonder why Microsoft doesn’t respond to Apple’s constant jabs about the inferiority of Windows PCs? The reason is simple: Microsoft holds over 80% of the market share, and responding to Apple’s marketing efforts would legitimize them. While marketing campaigns should be flexible enough to respond to changing competitive environments, they shouldn’t be focused entirely on tearing down competitors. A marketing strategy that directly attacks competitors in an unskilled or tactless way only serves to legitimize your competition, and may actually drive customers away who want to find out what it is about your competitor’s business model that has you in such a tiff.
When planning your next event, think carefully about what will interest your potential clients. If possible, try to take your thinking outside of the context of what other players in your industry are doing. If everyone else in your industry is making unnecessarily large profit margins, your company will have a lot of success by offering lower prices. If your industry lacks a recognizable brand name, improve your packaging and placement to put your logo in the minds of your potential clients. If your industry is like most, there is plenty of room for improvement. Can you ever improve as a company if you’re constantly copying ideas and responding to the work of your competitors?
Purchasing a lightweight, portable exhibit can save your company thousands each year in shipping and drayage. With trade show marketing budgets tightening across the nation, cutting costs in shipping is a great way for exhibitors to save money without sacrificing their look. When you ship your trade show booth via UPS or FedEx, your charges are determined by size and weight (larger and heavier will cost more money to ship).
At MODdisplays, every trade show display we sell includes a proper shipping case that can be shipped via UPS or FedEx. Many of our cases are designed to fit just underneath UPS/FedEx dimensional weight restrictions, which allows you to ship the most material possible without facing additional charges due to the size of your package. In addition to saving our customers money, this saves our carriers money and makes their life easier, which is an important factor in securing extra discounts with UPS and FedEx.
In addition to the cost savings, purchasing a lightweight trade show booth is good for the environment. Lightweight, portable exhibits are just one more way companies have found to reduce their carbon footprint and promote sustainable practices.
Electricity at trade shows is billed based on your actual usage. Many exhibitors are shocked to learn the cost of electricity, even if it was advertised in the exhibiting agreement. Personally, I don’t know the difference between a watt and a volt, but typically exhibit electricity is billed by wattage, and here is the wattage used for a number of common power consuming appliances (thank you Exhibitor Magazine):
- TV: ~50 watts
- Sound System: ~75 watts
- Computer: ~400 watts
- Fax Machine: ~60 watts
- LCD Projector: ~300 watts
- DVD Player: ~50 watts
- 50-inch Plasma: ~500 watts
If you have to pre-order your electricity, always order more than you need. It would be disastrous if you ran out in the middle of your event.
Ebay is a really good place to buy and sell general goods, but I wouldn’t recommend purchasing a trade show exhibit on Ebay. There are hundreds of “new” trade show displays for sale at any given time for rock-bottom prices, but closer inspection of the product descriptions and user feedback make it easy to see how individuals and companies can afford to sell booths for such low prices. Here are some examples of problems buyers have encountered when purchasing their booth on Ebay:
- The seller sends out a broken or damaged product, and then refuses to answer phone calls or respond to emails in the following few weeks.
- Once the seller has collected payment, the seller is slow and uncooperative during the shipping process. Conferences and expos are extremely time sensitive, and your trade show products need to be shipped quickly and correctly.
- If you need help setting up your exhibit, don’t expect to get it from your Ebay seller. A seller on Ebay will sell a product “as is” with no support, which may result in you being stranded at your next event. Legitimate trade show companies always package their displays with instructions, have phone support ready and waiting, and even provide Installation & Dismantling services if you need them.
- Your payment methods may be very limited, resulting in a reduced ability to combat deceptive selling practices. We always recommend paying by credit card for one reason: If you dispute a charge with your credit card company, you almost always win. If you send a personal check, you have no recourse if your product is damaged or broken.
- It is often unclear whether the product is new or used. Ebay sellers love to be ambiguous, while legitimate companies love to be straightforward.
Here are a few examples of negative feedback left with just one user on Ebay. This particular Ebay user also doubles as a legitimate company. I won’t mention names…
Item was received broken, no reply to 3 e mails, will never use again.
Tried to contact seller a few times for refund. Item was damaged. No Response!
BEWARE! they sent wrong product and would not return message / email / phone.
Don’t turn your next event into a nightmare by purchasing a display on Ebay. Use a legitimate company with a proven track record of quality customer service, installation support, and an understanding of trade show logistics.